Koch & Carlisle Plastic Surgery & Spa
4855 Mills Civic Parkway #100
West Des Moines, IA 50265
Phone: (515) 277-5555
Monday–Friday: 8:15 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday: By Appointment Only
Motherhood brings many joys to life, but pregnancy can change the body significantly. Sagging skin on the tummy, deflated breasts, and stubborn pockets of fat are normal after pregnancy, but you deserve to look and feel your very best.
Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Carlisle performs mommy makeover surgery to help women in West Des Moines, IA, reclaim their bodies after pregnancy, weight loss, or other major body changes.
What Does a Mommy Makeover Include?
A mommy makeover is a combination of procedures that is individually designed to improve multiple trouble areas in a single surgery.
Each mommy makeover procedure is customized to the individual’s concerns, but most mommy makeovers include a combination of the following:
- Breast augmentation: Adding implants to the breasts enhances fullness and replaces lost volume.
- Breast lift: A breast lift corrects a sagging and a deflated look by lifting the breasts to a “perkier” shape and position.
- Tummy tuck: Also called an abdominoplasty, this procedure tightens loose skin and muscles to create a flat, toned abdomen.
- Liposuction: Liposuction reduces stubborn pockets of excess fat and sculpts more attractive contours.
- Labiaplasty: This procedure reduces and reshapes labia often stretched during childbirth to increase comfort and confidence.
These procedures are combined during a single surgery to maximize your results while minimizing your recovery time.
How Much Does a Mommy Makeover Cost in Des Moines, IA?
The price of a mommy makeover at our West Des Moines plastic surgery practice varies from person to person because each procedure is so highly customized. We will give you a personalized pricing estimate that details your expected costs during your consultation.
What Is Mommy Makeover Recovery Like?
Most people return to work within 2 or 3 weeks following a mommy makeover. You may begin to resume exercise gradually after 4 to 6 weeks. Any residual swelling will subside over the next few months, and your scars will fade to thin, light lines. We offer scar reduction therapies to help your scars appear as inconspicuous as possible.